We are a formal wear e-commerce company in Santa Clarita, CA.
We seek a highly motivated part-time (at least 25 hours a week) Customer Operations Specialist to join our team. Your primary role will be working work hand-to-hand with the founder and CEO. Your job details include receiving, processing, and managing all customer and e-commerce orders, providing customer service, and inventory management.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who is passionate about what they do and who is looking to join a start-up company that offers room for growth. While the routine daily work is straightforward, there are lots of opportunities to problem solve, help design new processes/systems, and the opportunity to be part of other aspects of the business, too.
What you'll do…
• Receive, process, and manage all customer and e-commerce orders
• Play an integral role in following the life cycle of all orders from processing to delivery
• Communicate with customers on a regular basis via phone, chat, or email
• Work with CEO to create new processes and systems
• Work directly with vendors and suppliers
• Assist CEO as needed
• Able to bring a consistent, positive attitude to the office, no matter how challenging the day
• Passionate about customer service and the customer experience
• Passionate about details & accuracy, more than anything!
• A self-starter, solution-oriented, and results focused
• A strong communicator with strong interpersonal skills and excellent with written communication
• Able to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
• Familiar with Excel and basic accounting
• Able to independently manage your workflow
• Excited to work for a start-up and use your skill sets to grow the company
• Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
• A problem-solver with impeccable time management skills
What You Will Need:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Customer Service experience in a business environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office to include: Excel (spreadsheet creation),Word (document creation), and Google Suite (Gmail and calendar)
• Reliable means of transportation, valid driver license, and automobile insurance.
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Associate’s Degree or higher
• A minimum of 2 years order management and/or customer service experience
• Menswear retail experience
• Ecommerce and order fulfilment experience
• Knowledge or experience working at a consumer products goods company