Part-Time Office Assistant - Temp-to-Hire - Corte Madera - To $25+/hour DOE
Part-time Office Assistant needed for a small, busy, and fun Real Estate Investment and Development firm. In this fast-paced environment, you will enjoy providing a variety of administrative tasks to keep the office running smoothly.
You are a reliable and self-guided individual that takes initiative, identifies way to improve processes, and enjoys helping others succeed!
This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking long term stability in a role they can master that is not looking for career growth. If desired, there is a possibility of the hours increasing to full time. Benefits would only be offered if working full time.
- Start Date: Week of October 7th
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9/9:30am to 2/2:30pm with some flexibility
- Pay: Up to $25+/hour depending on experience
- Greet and receive visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Filing, phones, data entry
- Light accounting (data entry)
- Process outgoing mail, FedEx, UPS
- Set up conference rooms, calls, meetings, and lunch
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and front desk area
- Stock and order all office and kitchen supplies
- Assist with management of the expense process
- Conduct research, assemble data, and help with special projects
- Perform general administrative duties
- Prior Real Estate Investment and/or Financial Services experience a huge plus!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of experience in a professional office environment
- MUST be proficient MS Word and PowerPoint, and be comfortable converting/editing PDF documents