- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Edison NJ
Hourly Pay rate: $16-$19
Summary: The UPS/ MISC clerk is responsible for performing a variety of shipping and receiving tasks under general supervision. The UPS/MISC clerk will verify the order to match the received materials and prepare the items for proper shipment.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Operate forklifts, overhead cranes, pallet jacks and other equipment safely and efficiently.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
- Keep an equipment checklist and perform preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and/or Experience requirements:
- High School Education required.
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience
- One (1) year of experience operating a Forklift
- Able to use a computer or tablet a plus
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Provide high level of customer service
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This role has the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift, pull and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $40,280 and $57,340 or more, depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses. Starting pay may be higher based on experience.
Benefits: MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT tests.
Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many prestigious awards including:
Top 5 fastest growing companies - OC Business Journal
Supplier Diversity Award - Home Depot
#1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row - Floor Covering Weekly
Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times - Top Workplaces
MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year - Ernst and Young
Powered by JazzHR
Perfect Placement Group, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Perfect Placement Group, LLC