Foreman (Permanent job & Great Benefits)
Perfect Placement Group, LLC Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: July 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Ensure day to day tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing warehouse members.
- Conduct floor operations and assigning team members to different areas as required.
- In charge of maintaining a safety oriented environment.
- Make sure warehouse area is clean during the day time.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
- 1-2 years of supervisor experience preferred.
- Forklift and crane experience plus
- Able to use tablets (IPad).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Stone Industry
- Experience with overhead cranes.
- High School Education required.
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Provide high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
Powered by JazzHR
Perfect Placement Group, LLC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ManufacturingView all jobs at Perfect Placement Group, LLC