Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Location: Dulles, VA
Summary: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for working with customers face to face and helping with product selection.
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Hourly rates start at $18+, plus Over Time (paid at 1.5x), plus Bonuses. Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $43,705 and $60,296 or more, depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
• Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
• Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
• Build and maintain company customer relationships.
• Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
• Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely manner with customers.
• Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
• Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
• Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
• Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
• Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
• Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based on delivery schedule.
• Create shipping order and packing list.
• Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
• Partner with Sales Representative to keep account transactions and literature up to date.
• Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
• Retain up to date knowledge of company products
• Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
• High School Education Required. Some college work completed preferred.
• Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience
• Clear communication with the ability to use positive language
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
• Goal oriented focus
• Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
• Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
• Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
This role has the following physical demands:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Benefits: Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
• Annual pay increases
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
• Charitable donation matching programs
• Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT tests.
Powered by JazzHR
Perfect Placement Group, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Perfect Placement Group, LLC