Customer Service Rep
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Summary: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for working with customers face to
face and helping with product selection.
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Hourly rates start at $18+, plus Over Time (paid at
1.5x), plus Bonuses. Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $38,789 and $48,251 or more,
depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential
duties and responsibilities:
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
- Build and maintain company customer relationships.
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
- Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely manner with customers.
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
- Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
- Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
- Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based on delivery schedule.
- Create shipping order and packing list.
- Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
- Partner with Sales Representative to keep account transactions and literature up to date.
- Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
- Retain up to date knowledge of company products
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and/or Experience requirements:
- High School Education Required. Some college work completed preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience
- Clear communication with the ability to use positive language
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Goal oriented focus
- Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
- Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-
- window based environment.
- Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
This role has the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
- employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
- accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to
- finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
- required by this job include close vision.
Benefits: Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT tests.
Powered by JazzHR
Perfect Placement Group, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Perfect Placement Group, LLC