Communications and Marketing Associate
Communications and Marketing Associate
Full-time position to begin immediately
Perelman Jewish Day School seeks a motivated team player to join our community as the Communications and Marketing Associate. The Communications and Marketing Associate reports to the Director of Communications and Marketing and also works closely with the Director of Institutional Advancement. The role supports all aspects of communication and marketing at the school through the creation and dissemination of information to appropriate stakeholders via email, digital, print, social media, and the website.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Director in editing, writing, producing, and sending email and other communications on behalf of constituents throughout the school
- Manage school’s website, with attention to SEO
- Support management of the school's social media accounts
- Take pictures and videos in classes and during special school events; cull, edit, and organize a database of photo and video assets
- Manage calendar for all large-scale school-wide communications
- Create compelling photo and video mission-aligned content for use throughout school’s print, digital, and social media platforms with a focus on building community, promoting excellent programing, and disseminating important internal and external event information
- Assist in implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure online faculty and parent resources are maintained, up to date, and functional
- Assist in editing and creating print and online publications such as forms, handbooks, e-newsletters, flyers, and miscellaneous collateral
- Support events as needed. Some evening and weekend support may be required
- Maintain the most discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Bachelor’s degree required, with concentration in Communications or Marketing preferred
- Meticulous attention to grammar and accuracy of all communications
- Ability to maintain the professional visual appearance of all communications in alignment with brand standards
- Strong interpersonal skills with the capacity to multitask, liaise, and collaborate with various stakeholders (e.g. staff, faculty, administration, Parents Association) on a daily basis
- Initiative, sound judgment, and ability to respond calmly and resourcefully in an environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to both take direction and work independently
- Strong computer skills, including experience and comfort with databases
- Demonstrated fluency with G-Suite programs
- Graphic design experience is preferred
- Familiarity with communications systems for broadcasting emails and texting, preferred
- Strong willingness to learn and assist in a variety of capacities as needed
- This position requires some evening and weekend availability
Perelman Jewish Day School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Compensation for this position will range from $40,000 to $55,000, is commensurate with experience, and includes a competitive benefits package. Paid time off includes Jewish and secular holidays, two lengthy school vacations, and additional PTO. Additional benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 403(b) and tuition remission. This position is in person with flexibility.
Perelman Jewish Day SchoolWynnewood, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.