The Agility platform at Perella Weinberg Partners is seeking a Marketing Associate to join their team. This person will focus on sourcing new clients, maintaining a differentiated brand within the industry, and creating cutting edge content. The role includes generating materials for prospective client meetings, prospecting for new clients, maintaining the Agility website, and creating various additional marketing content.
- Create customized, high-quality PowerPoint presentations for prospective clients.
- Respond to a broad range of prospective client requests in a timely manner, coordinating efforts across other internal departments as needed (e.g., investment team, operations, compliance, legal, and risk).
- Prospect for potential clients using available databases and work closely with senior team members to implement targeted client outreach.
- Assist with industry competitive analysis and strategic marketing plans.
- Maintain prospective client pipeline and routinely update Agility factsheet and marketing presentations.
- Communicate with potential clients and be a key point of contact during the entire prospecting process.
- Manage the Agility website, and create various content such as blog posts, white papers, and market commentaries.
- Assist in various prospective client onsite events and the annual Agility Client Conference.
- Identify and implement process improvements for marketing efforts.
- Work to develop strong product, strategy and industry knowledge.
Desired Skills and Background:
- 2+ years of work experience; financial services and/or marketing experience a plus, preferably at an asset management firm.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Significant experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Bloomberg experience a plus.
- Understanding of basic investment concepts and asset classes, including equities, fixed income, hedge funds, real assets and private capital.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate information to a sophisticated institutional client base.
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn in a highly intellectual, fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm about developing and implementing ideas.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team; self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional detail orientation; work product is accurate and completed on a timely basis.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous projects at once.
Agility is a leading provider of unique outsourced investment solutions. A division of Perella Weinberg Partners Capital Management, Agility has approximately $9.4 billion in assets under management. Agility works with a diverse, global client base, including endowments, foundations, family offices, corporations, and other pools of capital. Since 2007, Agility has specialized in creating investment programs tailored to the specific needs of clients that address complex challenges and meet individual investment objectives. Agility was named “Outsourced CIO of the Year” by Institutional Investor in 2014, 2015 and 2017 and by Institutional Investor’s Foundation and Endowment Intelligence in 2013.