Inquiry Response Coordinator
Perdoceo Education Corporation Schaumburg, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
The Inquiry Response Coordinator acts as the first point of contact for prospective students for PEC’s online and ground campuses. The Contact Systems Coordinator will handle either inbound or outbound calls.
- The outbound coordinator is responsible for the use of multiple scripts, supporting various calling campaigns for both our online and ground campuses presented through our contact systems.
- The inbound coordinator will work in one of three separate groups each with a specific purpose. The online schools each have a dedicated group of coordinators that receive inbound calls from prospective students who have requested information, may have missed our initial outbound call, and are calling us back. The third inbound group receives calls from prospective students for both our online and ground campuses; these calls are generated from various advertising campaigns.
- The Contact Systems Coordinator is held accountable to metric expectations specific to their platforms that include the following areas: Quality Assurance Scores on recorded calls, Connect to Transfer, Transfer to Appointment and Adherence to Schedule in addition to behavioral-based metrics and CEC standards.
- Logs into multiple systems in order to perform their job: Avaya, Interaction Center or Cisco, interactive scripting tool or My Call Center, IEX for schedule viewing and time reporting systems.
- Speaks with prospective students who have requested information about our schools.
- Screens inquiry through the use of our interactive scripting tool to determine if student meets the minimum qualifications to speak with an admissions advisor.
- Uses off-line reference materials “cube needs” that are posted as reminders for special projects and/or processes.
- Warm transfer’s prospective student to a live admissions advisor skilled to assist prospective students based on their interest and background.
- Correctly dispositions inquiries as necessary to maintain accurate student records.
- Makes a dynamic impression, sparks interest, and demonstrates the value of speaking with our admissions department.
- Schedule flexibility, including ability to work evenings and weekends.
Perdoceo Education CorporationWhy Work Here?
Fantastic benefits, which include heath insurance, dental insurance, 401k with company match, and a generous amount of paid time off.
231 N Martingale RdSchaumburg, IL