The Admissions Advisor, entry-point position, will interface with prospective students in support of their decision to attend/select school. In addition to communicating the philosophy and features of the school and serving as an advocate for prospective students, a Admissions Advisor must meet the school’s quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives, as established, in an accurate, professional, and compliant/ethical manner using school-approved admissions processes and procedures.
- Responsible for developing, managing and meeting action plans in order to obtain personal and departmental student population objectives
- Evaluate monthly activity against standards and personal inquiry goals
- Professionally assists prospective students through the admissions process in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations, school policies and procedures, and in compliance with all accrediting standards and requirements.
- Conduct telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
- Develop a rapport with prospective students and maintain contact with them frequently.
- Partners with departments outside of Admissions including Financial Aid, and Academics to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student including degree programs.
- Consistently operates within, and is measured with respect to, the school’s expected behaviors: Execution, Communication/Feedback and Professionalism.
- Ensure compliance with applicable University policies and procedures.
Other Duties as Assigned or Requested
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain flexible and easily adapt to changes in work environment or schedule.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines as well as communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to achieve success individually and as part of a team in a highly structured and regulated work environment
- Basic computer skills – experience with Microsoft (WORD, Excel, Outlook) preferred
- Possesses excellent verbal communication skills, particularly telephonic – and good written communication skills
- Persistence combined with a positive attitude and approach to work and others – self-motivating work style
- Mature, positive and collaborative interpersonal skills
- Entry point position with the ability to grow within the organization.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or its equivalent required
- Entry level experience in sales and/or customer service
Perdoceo Education Corporation
Why Work Here?
Fantastic benefits, which include health insurance, dental insurance, 401k with company match, and a generous amount of paid time off.