Red Hat Linux Keycloak Engineer - REMOTE Contract
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REMOTE Red Hat Linux Keycloak Engineer – Short-term contract open for a part time or full time contractor that will be assisting an enterprise operation with their RHEL Keycloak configuration. Must be able to talk to business during the day and do the technical work remotely during the week. NO CTC.
Ideal for someone needing a short term contract or looking for extra work!
In this contract, the product is installed – you would be tasked with configuration and customization of the product to the customer specifications. After that, train the customer. Hourly paid, and must have great communication skills.
- RHEL Keycloak tool experience
- Scripting experience
- Configuring Keycloak based on customer needs
- Experience training after implementation
- Excellent communication skills and availability during work hours
You can also connect with us at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com.
Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Perceptive Recruiting