Bilingual French Volvo Customer Care Rep 2
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bilingual French Customer Care Rep 2 - Volvo Cars
Start Date - candidate driven
Training - Full paid training and equipment provided
Pay Rate of $23. 00 + $2. 00 bilingual premium per hour plus fantastic company benefits
Full-time, Permanent (40 hours a week)
Hours of Operation: Monday to Sunday 8am to 9pm
- Saturday to Wednesday 12 pm to 9 pm (Off Thursday and Friday)
At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we support. As a Bilingual French Customer Care Rep 2 - Volvo Cars in Mahwah, NJ, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences, while also enjoying the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture.
What You'll Be Doing
The Customer Care Representative 2 is the initial contact for dealership/customer personnel. The Customer Care Representative listens to customer inquiries and provides an accurate and timely response to the customer.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Perform all Customer Care Representative responsibilities with consistent reliability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer / customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Document customer contacts.
- Initiate outbound contacts as appropriate.
- Provide on-line support for applications.
- Utilize available resources to respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team.
- As applicable, answer email inquiries, etc. within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and timely information.
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Sr. Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance.
- Adhere to, and support all Percepta and client ISO, Quality Systems, Q1 initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Training.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bilingual French and English required - must pass assessment written and oral.
- High school diploma required - College degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- A passion for at least one of the three items below is important because we are seeking people who want to build a career that is aligned with their interests.
- Exceptional customer service
- Automotive Industry
- Cutting edge technology
- For technical programs desired experience includes: basic networking experience and knowledge of dealership communications. Knowledge of Windows Environment, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Java, Macromedia and Flash. Experience on email technology (SMTP)
What You Can Expect
- Starting hourly rate of $23.00 + $2.00 bilingual premium for a total of $25/hour.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)
A Bit More About Your Role
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer accurate information.
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers.
- Ability to sway the opinion of others through verbal and/or written correspondence
- Ability to adapt communication style to fit the style of others
- Ability to diagnose issues quickly and resolve with patience and empathy
- Willingness to take on new assignments.
- Good reliability.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Active listening skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills, organizational, time management, planning and problem-solving skills
- Self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written word
- Passionate and confident over the phone or through chat
- Savvy and demonstrates creative solutions
- Present a professional and polished yet friendly
- Speed and accuracy when typing
Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless customer experience to our clients.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live, breath and play by them every day. As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in your contributions
Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
Career Growth - lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
Competitive Compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
BusinessView all jobs at Percepta
Get fresh Bilingual French jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.