Bilingual French Customer Support Representative (Volvo Cars)
- Posted: 11 days ago
- $20 Hourly
At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we support. As a Customer Support Representative (Bilingual French) in Mahwah, NJ, you'll be a part of the Volvo Roadside Assistance team, creating and delivering amazing customer experiences, while also enjoying the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture.
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking to hire passionate, professional customer service representatives in a call center environment. Our client, Volvo Car USA, is one of the world's leading automotive manufacturers and they are synonymous with quality, style, and luxury. The safety and satisfaction of their customers is of paramount importance.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Coordinate towing and roadside services for owners
- Provide highest level of customer support through omni-channel solution (voice calls, emails, chat, and SMS)
- Answer questions to Volvo Car owners and prospects about product purchase or familiarization
- Have the authority to handle customers who contact Volvo to facilitate resolution of their issues
- Make all reasonable efforts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Escalate issues to senior team members
- Be responsible for proper documentation and coding in Volvo proprietary software
- Advise of any trends or concerns with customer handling (or product/service-related issues) to the Customer Care Center Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader and/or appropriate Field Manager for action
- Complete additional tasks/projects as needed
What You Bring to the Role
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required; College degree is a plus
- Bilingual English and Canadian French - must be able to pass verbal and written assessments
- Roadside dispatching or emergency call response experience is preferred, but not required
- Prior call center experience is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Proficient with use of technology, systems, and software
- Ability to utilize a PC to communicate with others
- People-oriented and great at building relationships
- Broad knowledge of the automotive business preferred
- Works independently using both logic and intuition to reach appropriate conclusions
- Displays a strong customer focus, awareness, and sensitivity with the ability to gain trust and respect of colleagues and customers
- Makes appropriate decisions and exhibits sound judgment
- Listens to others and respects differences of opinion
- Analyze data, track trends, and retrieve relevant information to complete a task
What You Can Expect
- Pay rate of $20.00 per hour, inclusive of base pay of $18.00 per hour + $2.00 per hour premium for the bilingual French skill
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)
A Bit More About Your Role
- The center is a 24/7/365 operation. All shifts include working weekends; the shifts are off back-to-back two days during the week.
- Shift differential: Additional pay of $1.00/hour will be paid to those who work between the hours of 8:00PM-6:00AM ET.
- Position includes a paid training period, and recurrent or new product training is provided as needed
- Center location is in Mahwah, NJ. Currently working hybrid.
- Training will be M-F, 9am-6pm ET for a duration of approx. 3 weeks.
Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless customer experience to our clients.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day. As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in your contributions
Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
Career Growth - lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
Competitive Compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
BusinessView all jobs at Percepta
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?