Entry-level University STEM Program- Spring/Summer 2024
- $66,000 to $106,000 Yearly
Peraton is seeking entry-level Engineers at various Peraton sites, predominantly in the Northern Virginia/ Washington DC Metro area. Depending on the program and given the current workforce climate, the position may be able to be supported remotely.
This position is a pipeline position with a purpose to collect applicants. No hires will be made against this position.
Peraton is seeking upcoming graduates eager to jump-start their careers in the STEM field! We are welcoming various engineering degrees such as systems, computer, mechanical, aerospace, and everything in between! Candidates will be aligned to one or more projects based on their career aspirations to ensure they are supporting a project that aligns to their career path. Our engineers and technical professionals are system integrators, responsible for ensuring mission success by integrating across all systems and capabilities, with a focus on improving overall enterprise effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation.
Peraton operates in a fast paced, high octane environment that is managed and controlled by us, the contractor. Our company has built long lasting relationships with government agencies, vendors, and contractors. All positions center on engineering support to the design, development, testing and evaluating of computer components, equipment and deployment of intelligence collection systems. Support will span to all aspects of the project development life-cycle from upfront conception planning, to requirements construction, oversight of development contractors, test and inspection, and through operational deployment.
If you strive to become part of something bigger than yourself, reach your fullest potential, gain a multitude of new skills within your career path and Do The Can't Be Done, then apply to become part of Peraton's technical team today!
- US Citizenship is required.
- In the process of pursuing/completing a BS/BA or MS/MA degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Systems Engineering, or related field with an expected completion/graduation date in the May/June 2024 time-frame and 0-2 years of experience through previous coursework and/or internships.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance, as dictated by the program/contract.
- A passion for learning, helping others, and contributing value to the mission in any way possible.
- Ability to create, sustain, and enhance fostering of team dynamics and collaboration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and concepts.
- You are self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Previous hands-on internship experience in your related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft office.
- An already active government security clearance.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$66,000 - $106,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.