Business Development Director (DIA)
- $176,000 to $282,000 Yearly
Peraton’s Space & Intelligence Sector provides high-end mission solutions to include systems and application development, systems engineering and integration services, digital transformation, and intelligence analysis and enablement to our national and military intelligence customers. Using our broad portfolio of capabilities and partner ecosystem, our Space & Intelligence team delivers innovative solutions that help our clients meet their critical mission needs.
Business Development Executives within the Space & Intelligence Sector are viewed as thought leaders, assisting in developing strategies for growth and identifying new markets and opportunities. They have the resources of the company at their disposal to protect, expand and grow the business. They are responsible for managing complex pursuits from identification to proposal, leading matrixed teams throughout the capture process to ensuring opportunities are qualified and differentiated. Business Development Executives represent the company to vendors and teaming partners, making strategic assessments on capabilities, and establishing risk/reward decisions for every opportunity. They support the development of individual opportunity win strategies, account plans, technology development plans, and partnering strategies.
Peraton is currently searching for a high-energy Business Development Director to expand their existing business within the National Programs Team that represents the Military Intelligence Customers communities. The person will be responsible for building the pipeline for organic growth by full life cycle business development activities; specifically, strategic planning, management of bid and proposal (B&P) resources, target identification, assisting in capture strategies, and supporting proposal management and customer relations.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 16+ (or MS 14+, PhD 10+) years of professional experience. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Proven success with establishing and executing a pipeline of opportunities across the full life cycle of the business acquisition process from opportunity concept through pursuit, winning, and program startup.
- Deep understanding of the DIA CIO customer, mission, and strategy across their entire organization.
- Highly effective communicator to all levels within the company and externally with clients.
- Active Top Secret security clearance (with the ability and willingness to obtain a TS/SCI)
- Demonstrated capacity to stay on top of current trends, issues, and technologies in mission areas through participation in industry groups and conferences.
- Proven track record of teaming and developing mutually beneficial partner relationships with peers and other vendors.
- Excellent business acumen; strong understanding of Federal procurement, contracting, and financial rules and regulations.
- Able to effectively diagnose client needs, propose and close solutions that have measurable and positive business impact.
- Manage the sales cycle using weekly pipeline and account reviews to include all stakeholders.
- Establish, build, and maintain positive, professional relationships and interaction at all decision levels.
Get fresh Business Development Director (DIA) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.