ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Responsible for understanding, upholding, and promoting four Critical Success Factors:
- Safety First!
- Financial Success.
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Customer Satisfaction.
Responsible for cost estimating, progress budgeting, change order pricing, cost forecasting including monthly projections.
- Minimum of four years construction management, estimating, and/or craft supervision experience in similar facility construction; AND
- Four-year equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience or Four -year Engineering degree.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods); craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations; engineering, estimating, schedules and safety.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and complete projects on schedule.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the use of various Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
- Must maintain confidentiality and contribute to a team-oriented work environment.
- Manage project hours and work with job superintendents or foreman if adjustments are needed.
- Responsible for cost estimating, progress budgeting, change order pricing, cost forecasting including monthly projections.
- Day to day interaction with owners, general contractors and subcontractors.
- Responsible for all job-related costs including procurement of materials and equipment.
- Timely completion of WIP reports.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage materials including negotiation of pricing and payment of invoices, along with tracking shipment and delivery of materials.
- Process and obtain approvals of change orders and RFIs.
- Monitoring of all job-related costs of labor, rental equipment, materials, subcontractors, etc.
- Responsible for billing related to projects and following up on receivables.
- Ensure timely close out of projects and collection of final payment.
- This position is required to drive.
- Perform additional assignments as requested.
- Background check, credit check, MVR and drug screen may be required (will vary by position).
- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. EEO/AAP
APPLICATION DEADLINE - February 29, 2024
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US!
At PerLectric, we collaborate to deliver the best possible results to our customers while respecting each other as individuals. Each one of us has experiences, special skills and perspectives that are critical to our success and that feed our culture of community.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
2711 PROSPERITY AVEFairfax, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.