- Posted: over a month ago
Want to gain experience, develop professional skills and have fun where you work?
Each year, PepWear attends more than 800 events to celebrate the achievements of students. The events we attend are school music functions. Events occur year-round with January April and September November being peak times. Events are mostly held on Saturdays.
In this position, you would be setting up tents, tables, registers, etc and selling souvenir merchandise (mainly custom t-shirts, sometimes plaques, and other memorabilia) to high school students at marching band competitions, high school athletic championships, and clinic concerts.
- W-2 position, earn commissions based on sales, plus bonuses
- All expenses paid, including mileage and drive time
- Work with great people and customers
- Opportunity to travel
- Couples are welcome
The Event Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Getting PepWear's merchandise and equipment to the event site
- Setting up the sales booth
- Selling the products
- Packing up the booth after the event
- Reporting sales and expenses, and accounting for money collected
- Managing a team of 1 to 5 additional workers who will assist with the duties
The job requires being on your feet for hours at a time and lifting/moving boxes and equipment weighing up to 40 pounds. Marching contests typically start in the morning and end in the evening, while Clinic Concerts are usually held in the evening and last 5 to 6 hours.
Events occur year-round with January - April, and September - November being our peak times. Events are mostly held on Saturdays.
The Event Representative will become a PepWear Employee and must:
- Have auto insurance
- Pass a background check
- Have a clean driving record
If you love kids, music, sports and are interested in a flexible, part-time job several weekends a year, this is the job for you. We need PepReps to work at events all across the US.
Great for college students, active retirees or anyone looking for extra income. We provide the training you get a flexible, fun work environment a few weekends a year.
To find out more please visit http://custom.pepwear.com/bearep
BusinessView all jobs at Pepwear LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?