- Grow sales, market share, product distribution, space allocation, in assigned accounts
- Solicit new business to increase volume/new package distribution within the area boundaries
- Identify customer sales opportunities and sell and execute promotions, place equipment, and sell sufficient products to address the opportunities
- Utilize point-of-purchase materials to stimulate sales
- Generate sales by maintaining/increasing shelf facings, and cleaning shelves/rotating products
- Serve as key point of contact for all customer inquiries and concerns (deliver customer service)
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts and create and maintain goodwill with all customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Complete required paperwork in an accurate, legible, and timely manner
- Utilize hand held devices to input/write orders
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the background check
- Must have car to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Experience with merchandising (e.g., standards, plannagrams, product displays, stocking/rotating product, back-room organization, etc.).
- Experience with consumer products (e.g., multiple packages, product sizes, etc.).
- Experience selling beverages and/or consumer products (e.g., making sales calls, filling orders, handling customer problems, etc.).
- Experience with financials (e.g., profit margins, gross profit dollars, etc.).
- Experience performing physical work (e.g., lifting heavy products, walking, bending, etc).
- Experience with serving as a team lead (e.g., communicating, surfacing issues, solving problems, etc.).
- Experience with hand held computers (e.g., mobile technology, etc.).
- Experience with assembling and servicing merchandising equipment (e.g., cold barrels, cooler glides, cleaning parts, etc.).
- Experience with in-store marketing (e.g., POP placement, building creative displays, etc.).
- Experience with paperwork/documentation (e.g., organizing, filing, submitting, etc.).
- Experience with contracts (e.g., setting up new accounts, filing credit applications, etc.).
- Experience with managing a route (e.g., prioritizing stops, setting a schedule, servicing accounts, managing delivery windows, etc.).
- Experience with financial targets (e.g., achieving volume/sales/revenue targets, being held responsible for product breakage, etc.).
- Experience in a retail environment (e.g., working big box, club, convenience stores, etc.).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 5000560869806