Job DescriptionWe are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Quaker Foods North America (QFNA) is PepsiCo's foods and snacks manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. As part of PepsiCo's commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. Quaker provides 200 billion grams of whole grains and 25 billion grams of fiber to the American diet and is known for trusted health and wellness foods. At Quaker we are responsible for an incredible portfolio of brands including; Quaker Oatmeal, Quaker Chewy, Quaker Rice Cakes, Quaker Rice Crisps, Aunt Jemima, Life Cereal, Cap'n Crunch, Rice-A-Roni, Pasta-Roni, Near East.
As part of PepsiCo's commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Frito Lay, and Pepsi Beverages portfolios to drive continued growth.
As the Customer Management Manager (Quaker) calling on the Drug Channel, you will be responsible to represent Quaker's portfolio of PepsiCo's brands, to successfully deliver annual volume, net revenue, share, and profit plan. You will also be responsible to:
- Make sales calls and engage in JBP process at Walgreens, Rite Aid & CVS.
- Manage customer contracts & input all trade promotions in Sales planner
- Ensure all Drug Channel accounts maintain a strategic product mix, and regularly find opportunities to increase sales.
- Drive incremental sales through execution of trade promotions and shopper marketing programs.
- Create fact-based presentations to support selling efforts at chain headquarters level.
- Maintain on-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution, then communicates gap closure needs to Director of Sales and Sales Finance
- Work closely with PepsiCo counterparts to ensure improved PepsiCo sales.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to create fact-based presentations
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 5 - 7+ years' of sales experience with consumer packaged goods organization
- Experience calling on Small Format preferred
- Small Format account management experience a Plus
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement