Part-Time IT Support Co-Op (24 hours a week)
Pepperl+Fuchs.us Twinsburg, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Part-Time IT Co-Op
Are you looking for a career that allows you to use your Information Technology knowledge while working with innovative products and solutions? Are you energetic, outgoing and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment? If so, your future could begin at Pepperl+Fuchs!
A leading developer in the global automation market, Pepperl+Fuchs is looking for a hardworking, ambitious individual to fill an immediate need for a Part-Time IT Support Co-Op in our Twinsburg, OH Office.
The working hours are between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, 24 hours a week. We will consider someone who can work some hours each day or someone who can work full time three days a week.
As a Part-time IT Support Co-Op you will be responsible for assisting our internal customer with problems relating to our IT system. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience and expand your knowledge. If you are an ambitious hardworking individual who can fill our immediate need as described below, please apply!
The Part-Time IT Support Co-Op is responsible for providing front-line support for all hardware, software and peripheral issues for company employees.
The background you’ll need:
- Working towards a degree in Information Technology.
- 1-2 years troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Testing, repairing, and maintaining equipment.
- Providing IT support to team members.
- Training users on new systems and software applications.
- Assisting the Network Administrator with user setup, server maintenance tasks, and PC systems troubleshooting.
- Maintaining records and preparing communications as needed.
We offer a Comfortable Work Environment - Business casual dress code; State-of-the-art communications; and Professional Development - On-site and off-site training opportunities; Employee coaching; Employee rewards and recognition; Promote-from-within policy.
If you are a top performer and you meet the qualifications listed above, please apply. Local candidates preferred. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Pepperl+Fuchs.us