- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pepper Pike Capital Partners is a rapidly growing private equity real estate investment & redevelopment firm located in Cleveland, Ohio. Pepper Pike Capital specializes in acquisitions, renovations, and management of market-rate multifamily properties. Over the past decade, we have acquired and (re)developed over 25,000 apartments homes throughout the Midwest.
We are comprised of a diverse group of talented and entrepreneurial real estate professionals. We are seeking to hire bright, dynamic individuals who loves bringing a vision to realty. The warehouse manager for the ongoing material handling, receiving, and shipping processes including transactional accuracy.
· Direct supervision of warehouse personnel: develop and implement schedules and manpower requirements to support business needs; establish a work environment which reflects and operates Pepper Pike Construction values and goals. Direct warehouse personnel to achieve prescribed objectives, applying sound communication and motivational techniques which ensure a highly effective, inclusive, and engaged team.
· Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to procurement team in a timely manner, before required deadlines.
· Assisting with the development of the company’s longer-term supply chain strategy for warehouse location.
· Identify opportunities for efficiency and cost reductions leading action to realize improvements
· Implement best in class warehousing processes and practices that drive operational efficiencies.
· Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in the logistics processes
Oversee warehouse team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics Management, or 6+ years relevant experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all functions and levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
· The physical requirements of this position are related to a standard office environment. Must be able to utilize a phone, computer and screen, and other office equipment. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to hear, talk, reach, stoop, or kneel, and sit; standing and walking occur daily. Must be able to travel occasionally to external meetings and presentations
· Some travel to property locations may be required
- Intermediate-to-advanced skills in various analysis tools, such as MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of warehousing and materials management best practices and tactics.
The duties listed in the job description above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. These listed duties are not intended to describe in detail all the tasks that may be assigned but rather to provide a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations. Omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. At the employee’s request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Pepper Pike Staffing, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Pepper Pike Staffing LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Pepper Pike Staffing LLC