Regional Leasing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pepper Pike Capital Partners is a rapidly-growing property management company with an immediate opportunity for a Regional Leasing Manager in the Detr area. The Regional Leasing Manager assists in the planning and implementation of the strategic marketing and sales plans for each of the properties in the company multi-family housing portfolio.
- Collaborate with the individual property leasing teams to identify opportunities to generate and increase traffic, tours and applications in order to achieve/maintain targeted occupancy goals
- Troubleshoot under-performing properties (occupancy) and make recommendations to senior management
- Generate ideas and activities to engage current and future residents by creating a sense of community to improve resident retention
- Partner with the Property Manager on community outreach and marketing events to create awareness and local partnerships
- Monitor online presence via Facebook page, online reviews, etc. and ensure appropriate responses / feedback given as necessary. Work with Marketing to ensure social media and online content is accurate and regularly refreshed
- Maintain competitive intelligence in the markets where the organization owns multi-family apartment complexes; conduct local market research to ensure accurate marketing and competitive pricing with regard to market rent, comp property improvements & marketing efforts, etc.
- Assist in ongoing sales training of leasing staff
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, sales or marketing with 3+ years of leasing and/or commissioned sales experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to learn and use various industry databases.
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrated success in sales goal attainment in commissioned-based sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to travel within Midwest region
Pepper Pike Staffing LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Pepper Pike Staffing LLC