Asst. Property Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Who We Are
At Pepper Pike Capital Partners, LLC, we are a vertically integrated, multi-family investment, management, and (re)development company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with a current portfolio of approximately 5,500+ units across the Midwest. We ensure the sustainable success of our properties by creating diverse and world-class trained on-site teams that surpasses expectations on every level, including tenant screening, coordination of tenant turnover, property maintenance, and financial management. Our hands-on approach and onsite interaction with our regional manager and property teams allows us to have a real-time view of property operations and local market conditions.
We believe that choosing to live in one of our communities is more than just selecting an apartment. When our residents choose us, they invite us to be a part of their daily lives. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our communities and the surrounding areas.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Bonus Packages
- Competitive Compensation
- Collaborative Work Environment
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting in the management and maintenance of a multi-family apartment property within a specific portfolio. He/she assists in the direction of the leasing and maintenance functions of the complex and ensures that overall profitability goals are achieved.
- Manage monthly rent collections, delinquencies, and concessions per company policy; act as primary point of contact to/for all resident payments, collections and posting.
- Lead team in providing great customer service to residents with particular attention on curb appeal, move-in experience, timely work order response, friendliness of the office staff and properly addressing resident concerns.
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to achieve an efficient flow of work orders, make ready apartments, cleaning, etc.
- Follow up on work orders to ensure completion.
- Monitor the leasing staff’s performance; achieve occupancy rates to specified goals.
- Assist in the management of all unit turnovers and move in/out inspections.
- Complete all administrative work in an organized and timely manner.
- Collaborate with Property Manager to ensure all new hires are appropriately onboarded and trained for their positions.
- Participate in marketing and outreach programs to build external relationships and participate as an active member of the community.
- Assist Property Manager to forecast spending needs based on future needs of the apartment community.
- Associates (2 yr) Degree in business administration, real estate management, accounting or finance OR 2-5 years of experience as a leasing professional in a similar size property in lieu of a degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) and ability to learn various other software. Knowledge of Yardi Voyager or other property management software highly desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with a collaborative approach.
- Advanced knowledge of Fair Housing and Labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to organize events and make effective sales presentations.
- Ability to handle moderate to high levels of stress and deal with situations where all variables may not be known.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills with a high attention to detail is essential.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to successfully interact with multiple constituencies and diverse groups of people.
- Demonstrate independent, mature judgment; conveys a professional image and attitude.
- Ability to work extended hours as well as working a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
The physical requirements of this position are related to a standard office environment. Must be able to utilize a phone, computer and screen, and other office equipment. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to hear, talk, reach, stoop, or kneel, and sit; must be able to walk for extended periods of time under various weather conditions to evaluate the property. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
Pepper Pike Staffing LLCSaint Louis, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.