Multiple Full time permanent day shift roles available.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick and receive tires and auto parts
- Utilize reach truck or forklift to organize tires in the warehouse
- Load and unload product on delivery vehicles by hand, hand truck or dolly
- Ensure all delivery loads are stacked, padded, and properly secured
- Verify the load accuracy against the Bill of Lading and acquire the appropriate signatures
- Follow all policies and procedures related to product return policies
- Effectively communicate with all store associates, management, and customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· High school diploma or equivalent is required
· Valid driver’s license with no DUIs is required
· Ability to maintain a driving record which meets federal, state and company standards is required
· Hazmat and/or forklift certification is a plus
· Ability to read instructions, policies, procedures, bills of lading, and product descriptions is required
· Ability to complete written forms is required
· Successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen is required
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
Why Work Here?Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
We offer a fantastic benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, ASE certifications paid by us, and more!