Sales & Commercial Associate
Pep Boys Wilmington, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*1 year experience in automotive preferred*
As a Sales and Commercial Associate, you are responsible for providing superior customer service and assist in driving sales across the commercial, retail, and hard parts business. Provide essential task support by partnering with management to execute visual presentation standards, provide phone and in-person support to commercial customers, maximize inventory, and proactively engage customers on the sales floor and at the register. This position has been designated as a safety-sensitive position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the direction of Management, assist with store merchandising activities, maintain standards of appearance, and coordinate and cooperate with associates in the execution of plan-o-grams, overall product presentation, inventory management, reverse logistics process, pricing, signage and various product initiatives to enhance the customer experience and maximize inventory turns.
- Promptly answers all incoming customer calls on the Commercial phone line; professionally address and direct customer needs. Engage any and all customers as needed, whether on the commercial phone line or on the retail sales floor, and is fully trained on all register procedures.
- Under the direction of management, executes promotions, sales tactics, spiffs and sales incentives.
- Handle all customer transactions; including all sales, returns, and defectives. Reconcile their transaction history and drawer at the conclusion of each shift.
- Strictly adhere to inventory control programs, in-stock standards, reduction in "outside" parts purchases through secondary vendors, and proper ordering and returning of "special order" merchandise.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Related experience in the automotive service environment is also preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions. Ability to apply mathematical formulas to calculate commissions and discounts.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work Days, Nights, Weekends, Holidays.
Pep BoysWhy Work Here?
We offer a fantastic benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, ASE certifications paid by us, and more!
Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.