Do you like to drive throughout the city and have a great driving record?
Can you pull parts, provide great customer service, and deliver on time?
Do you have experience in a commercial sales environment?
Bilingual candidate preferred
If so, discover the automotive career opportunities at an Icahn Automotive store near you @ PepBoys.com!
Drives company owned van, SUV or lightweight truck to deliver replacements parts, equipment, tools and accessories for motor vehicles to customers. You will pull parts needed, provide great customer service, and deliver parts to our customers at Dealerships, Body shops, and Mechanics. When not on deliveries, you will be helping customers on the sales floor and at the register in our store location.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Must maintain a valid driver’s license in the state of operation, meet the guidelines as outlined in the Motor Vehicle Policy, and safely deliver auto parts in perfect condition to customers in a company owned vehicle.
● Accurately record all deliveries and pickups made. Load truck with auto parts to be delivered and unload merchandise. Ensure delivery schedule is set
● Ability to handle difficult customer service situations, provides friendly, courteous, and helpful customer service in a way that results in a completely satisfied customer
● Lifting of heavy equipment of up to 50 pounds, full range of motion, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, and pushing.
● 1-2 years’ delivery experience where timing is important
If you or someone you know would like long term stability and opportunities to grow your career, then please apply! For faster interview times, click the link below to start your process today!
Link - http://manpowergroup.avature.net/icahnautomotive?folderId=8128&source=Indeed&tags=twilliams
We look forward to having you join our team!