Zoo Curatorial Assistant - Medical
- $15 to $16 Hourly
Are you interested in working as the Curatorial Assistant - Medical at the Peoria Zoo? Apply online today.
Pay rate: $15.00 - $16.50 per hour.
- Assist with inventorying and acquiring medical supplies.
- Assist with clerical tasks associated with animal veterinary program, including, but not limited to: use of specialized software, ZIMS, to record test results and medical notes; filing reports.
- Prepare necessary equipment for veterinary procedures.
- Assist with veterinary procedures as assigned by Curator of Animals. Includes the preparation and transport of medical samples as needed.
- Inventory of clinic equipment and pharmaceuticals.
- Maintenance of clinic according to stringent standards of cleanliness and organization.
- Assist Curator of Animals in oversight of animal quarantine schedules and care.
- Assist with parasite control program, including, but not limited to: preparation of collection containers and associated record keeping.
- Oversee rotation of animal feed to insure proper nutrition of collection.
- Follow all safety procedures that pertain to the duties performed. Support all aspects of the Park District's safety program.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
See attachment for full job description.
Peoria Park DistrictPeoria, IL
Get fresh Zoo Curatorial Assistant - Medical jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.