Client Care Center Representative
PeoplesBank York, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for fielding and resolving both internal and external client inquiries in a manner representing the highest degree of client satisfaction, while promoting additional bank products and services as appropriate. The inquiries are received primarily by phone; but may also be received by mail, email, telephone banking or internet banking.
Rotating schedules between 8 AM - 6 PM. Every fourth Saturday 8 AM - 1 PM
Essential Requirements, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Takes ownership of inquiries, problems, questions, and situations. Handles all client relation issues in an expeditious and empathic manner.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of traditional financial products and services, including but not limited to, pricing, servicing policies, features, functionality, benefits, limitations, and conditions as well as a basic knowledge of non-traditional financial products.
- Responsible for making/keeping self technically proficient in the operation of appropriate PeoplesBank systems and ancillary products and services.
- Proficient in communication skills listening, oral and written.
- Communicates with internal departments/branches in order to satisfy all clients as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Communicates information/issues that affect clients to the appropriate people.
- Responsible for the sale and/or cross-sale of traditional deposit and loan products and the referral of alternative investment products and services to new and existing clients in an effort to expand client relationships.
- Completes maintenance on clients, accounts, products and services through various systems to include scanning, filing, and other administrative duties.
- Has the necessary knowledge and ability to defuse and settle explosive client situations.
- Completes competitive rate shops.
- Familiar with all government and Bank policies which impact products and services offered.
- Responsible for understanding the Bank's BSA/AML Policy, including satisfactory completion of required annual BSA/AML training as applicable to position and appropriately applying this knowledge to daily activities and responsibilities, specifically understanding that any suspicious activity must be reported to the BSA Officer immediately.
- Responsible for holding self accountable for Hero/Caregiver service quality through strict adherence to ethical standards of behavior as outlined in the PeoplesBank's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Communicates thoughts and ideas related to the continual improvement of processes, products, services, and related concepts.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor.
Educational & Other Requirements
- Must be passionate about client service and use outstanding communications and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction.
- Minimum of 1 year of prior banking experience, client service experience or call center experience required.
- Well versed and comfortable in utilizing current technology.
- Friendly and personable demeanor; a natural interest in helping/supporting others. Easily engage others in conversation.
- Must be bondable
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at PeoplesBank