We are seeking ambitious, career-minded candidates for our entry level, Corporate Marketing Assistant position. Experience is not necessary as full training and support are provided; however, you must be motivated and willing to take on and learn new skills quickly.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Peoples Mortgage seeks employees that have entrepreneurial, pro-active, “can-do” mentalities, positive attitudes, can handle change and operate with integrity.
Employment with Peoples Mortgage is contingent on a successful completion of a background check.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Conduct New Hire On-Boarding Procedures
· Loan Officer and Branch Licensing Management
· Loan Officer Administrative Support
· Manage Marketing Supply Orders
· Database Management
· Philanthropy Program Support
· Cultivate Content for Weekly Emails
· Manage Invoices and Payables for Marketing Programs
· Provide General Office Support (Mailings, Event Rentals, Etc.)
· Ability to Complete Tasks with Speed and Accuracy
· Communication Proficiency
· Customer/Client Focus
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Financial Management
· Teamwork Orientation
· High School Diploma Required
· College degree in a business field is preferred, but not required
· Mortgage industry related experience a plus although not required
· Corporate Office, Tempe, AZ
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Paid time off
· Monday to Friday (8AM to 5PM)
Peoples Mortgage Company
Why Work Here?Peoples Mortgage opened its doors in Arizona in 1998 with the mission of offering competitive real estate financing with unmatched service. This straightforward approach has given Peoples a solid reputation in the industry and paved the way to expand nationally.
Good benefits, training, easy system and access to wide array of products