Mechanic Technician III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
People's Linen Service Keene, NH
Salary: $22 to $30 Hourly
Benefits Offered: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHO WE ARE
People’s Linen, a family owned and operated business since 1925, is a linen rental service based in Keene, NH. We currently employ an average of 150 employees throughout the year with two production shifts. From our one location we service VT, NH, MA, and parts of ME, CT, and RI.
This will be a full time position (45-55 hours a week). This team member's duties will revolve around advanced mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair of Industrial laundry equipment during our 1st shift. Keeping our machines operating properly and safely during our 1st shift is crucial. Advanced electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical skills will be required to get the job done. Accuracy and organization are essential; reliability and a friendly disposition are paramount.
The Technician III will work Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-5:00PM. During busy times (February, June-October) the shift will extend a bit longer on some days and/or include Saturdays (45-55 hours a week).
· Advanced understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical systems along with associated safety practices.
· Work independently on routine tasks. This will require attention to detail in following standardized preventative maintenance plans on a daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual schedule.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals, schematics and work orders to perform required maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Able to competently prioritize and address maintenance issues as they arise, and to clearly and accurately complete required documentation for each assignment.
· Utilize a solid working knowledge of general safety practices, along with the ability to recognize safety concerns and successfully take the initiative to modify/fix appropriately without direction.
· Computer literacy required as work orders are managed on E-Maint CMMS
· Resolve auxiliary equipment issues.
· Provide appropriate support (as necessary) to Material Handling / Receiving crews.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Completion of an Accredited two-year Technical College Program in a related field of study and 5 years related experience.
· Advanced mechanic skills including (but not limited to) mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
· Experience using diagnostic tools to identify and resolve electrical problems.
· Positive work ethic and initiative to address and resolve issues that arise in the immediate situation.
· Some individual jobs may require the ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs., and/or the pushing of heavy carts.
People's LinenWhy Work Here?
Great people and an excellent health plan! Located in the charming New England city of Keene, NH.
People's Linen Service provides resorts, hotels, and fine restaurants across New England with quality linens. We take pride in our ability to serve those who serve others. We are here to help New England shine as a welcoming place to visitors and residents alike!
9 Giffin StKeene, NH
AutomotiveView all jobs at People's Linen