Peopleready® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract opportunity to work as a Call Center Customer Service Representative position with a corporation located in San Antonio, TX!
We are searching for a polite, professional Call Center Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The Call Center Representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response. To be a successful Call Center Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable. The call center position is outbound customer service 8am-5pm Monday- Friday. The position pay rate is $12.00 per hour. Requires flexibility in hours of availability, but will work a 40-hour hour week. This is a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Prefer candidates who are bilingual in Spanish/English (read, write, speak)
- Requires ability to pass extensive screening process.
- Must be motivated, honest, and hands-on.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
As a Peopleready candidate, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities because of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Interested candidates need to apply online at: www.peopleready.com