We are seeking a Bi Lingual Customer Service Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. This is a temporary to permanent position.
- You have to call customers and take orders.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must speak both Spanish and English Fluently