West Coast Regional Manager - Pet Resort
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Opportunity
We are recruiting for a Regional Manager to support our busy Pet Resorts in the Western Region (Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Nevada). The Regional Manager will ensure that each location is meeting and/or exceeding budget, be the primary driver of fostering mission, vision, and values, give each Pet Resort the proper hands-on support and leadership and ensure that each location in thriving. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Create a culture of continuous learning and development
- Grow and develop the team by providing regular 1:1's, on-site support, value added check-ins, and leadership training.
- Understand the value in decreasing turnover in our industry and look at ways to improve culture within the locations.
- Provide clear and straight-forward expectations for the General Managers in your region to allow them to be successful with their day-to-day job and responsibilities.
- Partner with the integration team to properly onboard new acquisitions in your region.
- Establish regular cadence of communication with other departments to promote intercompany transparency and collaboration.
- Communicate all company policies and procedures down to the GMs and center staff.
- Provide General Managers with tools to operate their facilities safely.
- Be proactive in monitoring and tracking each center's revenue, labor control, and spending to ensure each location is meeting and exceeding budget.
- Monitor and assist with emergency and crisis situations.
- Conduct weekly calls with all GMs in the region to discuss performance, company topics, and collaborate on ideas and best practices.
- Develop plans to improve underperforming locations in the region.
We are looking for an experienced manager who is as passionate about pets as we are, ideally with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a general manager role
- Experience working in the pet or veterinary industry
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to multitask
- Live on the West Coast and willing to travel up to 75%
Get fresh K9 Resorts jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.