West Coast Regional Manager - Pet Resort
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Opportunity
We are recruiting for a Regional Manager to support our busy Pet Resorts in the Western Region (Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Nevada). The Regional Manager will ensure that each location is meeting and/or exceeding budget, be the primary driver of fostering mission, vision, and values, give each Pet Resort the proper hands-on support and leadership and ensure that each location in thriving. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Create a culture of continuous learning and development
- Grow and develop the team by providing regular 1:1's, on-site support, value added check-ins, and leadership training.
- Understand the value in decreasing turnover in our industry and look at ways to improve culture within the locations.
- Provide clear and straight-forward expectations for the General Managers in your region to allow them to be successful with their day-to-day job and responsibilities.
- Partner with the integration team to properly onboard new acquisitions in your region.
- Establish regular cadence of communication with other departments to promote intercompany transparency and collaboration.
- Communicate all company policies and procedures down to the GMs and center staff.
- Provide General Managers with tools to operate their facilities safely.
- Be proactive in monitoring and tracking each center's revenue, labor control, and spending to ensure each location is meeting and exceeding budget.
- Monitor and assist with emergency and crisis situations.
- Conduct weekly calls with all GMs in the region to discuss performance, company topics, and collaborate on ideas and best practices.
- Develop plans to improve underperforming locations in the region.
We are looking for an experienced manager who is as passionate about pets as we are, ideally with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a general manager role
- Experience working in the pet or veterinary industry
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to multitask
- Live on the West Coast and willing to travel up to 75%
Get fresh K9 Resorts jobs daily straight to your inbox!