- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
We are recruiting for a financially motivated Veterinarian who is interested in managing a brand-new GP hospital, growing a veterinary team and hospital culture, while reaping the financial benefits of being a practice owner.
You will get everything you need to start, financial help with initial costs, ongoing operational support as you grow your practice, and last but not least, a brand-new hospital with new equipment in an area of your choice!
If that is not enough, you will have plenty of support to ensure a healthy work life balance:
- Top of market pay
- 22% production
- Paid sabbatical program
- 15 PTO days without negative accrual
- Paid parental leave
- Annual childcare & backup childcare stipends
- Access to a coaching platform where you can collaborate with other Associate Veterinarians, Veterinarian Partners, Chief Medical Officer, and Veterinary Advisory Board
- Unlimited CE
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k (matching)
- Benefits for individuals that want to work part-time
- Friendly employee discounts on veterinary services and products
- Paid Malpractice insurance, State license dues, DEA dues
The ideal candidate has 3+ yrs of SA GP experience, and entrepreneurial mindset and aspiration to lead a hospital team.
If this sounds promising to you, please reach out to us!
Confidential inquiries are welcome!
Peoplepack LLCSeattle, WA
AnimalView All Peoplepack LLC Jobs
Get fresh Partnership Veterinarian jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.