Fun company to work for is now hiring Customer Service Representatives. Apply Now!
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
Clerical Job Summary: seeking a customer service professional to join our Customer Relations Support Team. We are a fast-paced and fun environment, with a collaborative mindset. This individual will provide administrative support to ensure efficient and accurate processing of customer orders. They will also coordinate with manufacturing, purchasing and shipping to deliver product in a timely and appropriate manner.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
· This position supports three major functions of the Customer Relations Support Team: Order Entry, Customer Communications, and Internal Communications.
· Enter customer orders Issue lot sheets to the production floor for product scheduling. Manage lot sheet report. Print production paperwork and distribute to labeling area. Periodically check progress to lot sheet report, and make adjustments as necessary. Update lot sheets with verbal and written instruction from customer and email changes to production.
· Process customer orders in a manner that supports their ordering systems. Check and verify orders, and manage drop-ins and other changes to the schedule manually.
· Answer phones. Address customer questions and concerns or transfer appropriately.
· Respond to emails received in the customer service inbox. Provide response on a variety of questions and concerns. Log conversations and email transactions under customer account in email system.
· Respond to customer inquiries and urgent requests.
· Provide estimates for shipping and freight costs on products when necessary.
· Ensure custom part specifications are recorded for engineer review and follow-up. Update ERP system with custom part number information
· Perform other tasks and duties as assigned, including back up support for all other customer relations staff.
Skills & Experience Required:
· At least 1 year experience in customer service or call center operations
· Strong communication skills, including writing and verbal communication.
· Good computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Familiarity with Email and ERP systems is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to work with customers and leave a positive impression.
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks effectively in an environment requiring patience and flexibility.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Physical Requirements: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee may be regularly required to talk or listen, stand, walk, sit, stoop, crawl and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to operate in mentally and physically stressful situations. Prolonged sitting, typing and lifting up to 20 pounds.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities of Customer Support and Customer Service Representatives:
* Perform duties too varied and diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring knowledge of office systems and procedures. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments and may include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation, and filing.
* Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
* Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
* Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
* Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
* Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
* Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
* Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
* Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
* Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
* Deliver messages and run errands.
* Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
* Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
* Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
* Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
* Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters.
* Count, weigh, measure, or organize materials.
* Train other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications.
* Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
* Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment, such as computer hardware and software.
* Make travel arrangements for office personnel.