Peoplelink Staffing is currently searching for reliable and trustworthy candidates to complete quality inspections for a client in Buffalo, WV. This is a full time position with opportunities for growth and advancement on both day and night shifts.
Some duties include:
- Inspect, test, sort, sample, or weigh non agricultural raw materials or processed, machined, fabricated, or assembled parts or products for defects, wear, and deviations from specifications. May use precision measuring instruments and complex test equipment.
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Mark items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Compare colors, shapes, textures, or grades of products or materials with color charts, templates, or samples to verify conformance to standards.
- Monitor machines that automatically measure, sort, or inspect products.
- Stack or arrange tested products for further processing, shipping, or packaging.
- Read dials or meters to verify that equipment is functioning at specified levels.
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred, all others must complete a WIS test
- Able to tolerate long periods of standing and walking
- Must be able to understand and follow all workplace instructions and safety protocols
- Must be willing to submit to a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Testing
Peoplelink Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our office!