Bilingual HR Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions in partnership with a full-service supplier of automotive OEM sealing systems with manufacturing facilities in Topeka, Indiana. We are currently looking for an HR Representative to assist the Benefits/HRIS Manager with all aspects of Benefits and Human Resource practices and processes at their Corporate Office located in Topeka, Indiana. The HR Representative is an essential part of the HR team.
HR Generalist Job Description:
• Knowledge of Leave Administration including Family Medical Leave Act, Short Term Disability and Americans with Disability Act
• Knowledge and Administration of Time and Attendance (Enhanced Time) using ADP
• Administration of ADP Workforce Now
• Compile data to generate daily, weekly, monthly reports
• Promote client benefits programs
• Promote associate relation activities
• Assist with Recruiting and Onboarding administration
• Conducts New Hire Orientation for new salary team members
• Update and manage employee files
• Process weekly, monthly benefits billing
• Other duties as assigned
HR Generalist Requirements:
• Previous HR and Benefits experience required
• Minimum of associate degree, bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to work independently
• Must be able to work overtime and have flexibility to work adjusted hours as required
• Effective Communication skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Ability to multitask in a very fast paced work environment
• ADP administration experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance available
- Direct Deposit Programs
- Temp to Hire positions
- Company offers-Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance as well as Holiday/Vacation Pay.
If interested, please submit your up to date resume and salary requirements for consideration.
Peoplelink Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great working culture and amazing career potential.
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions, a leader in the staffing industry for the past 35 years, continues our vision of ‘linking’ communities through employment. Peoplelink’s dedication to the safety, health & well-being of our associates, clients and communities remains to be a #1 priority.