** $29/HR + MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS + PER DIEM + VACATION & HOLIDAY PAY **
Peoplelink is in search of Auto Mechanics for rework and repair with concentrated experience in electrical diagnostics and troubleshooting. This is contract opportunity in the Tuscaloosa area offering $29/hour, full medical benefits and plenty of OT!
Auto Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Perform difficult repair such as repairs to steering column repair or exchange, engine repair or replacement
- Troubleshoot & perform repair; electrical and/or mechanical
- Perform standard part replacement and capable to complete actions by following the action SMP
- Troubleshooting and tracing broken wires, connectors, and wiring harnesses
- Familiarization with function groups, damage codes, failure types, and part numbers
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) workshop management system experience
- Knowledge about how vehicle components work & interact as well as ability to work with electronic diagnostic equipment and computer based systems
Auto Mechanic Qualifications:
- Electrical diagnostic expert preferred!
- Open shift availability
- 10 hr. shifts, 6 days a week
- Must have strong electrical knowledge
- Previous dealership technician experience is a plus