Senior Information Security Engineer (#1742933*)
PeopleTec Huntsville, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to support Huntsville, Alabama location.
The candidate will support a Government contract on Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, addressing senior-level information security requirements and providing technical oversight of less senior information security staff. The work performed will provide test support to directed energy (DE) programs and involve High Energy Laser (HEL) and High Power Microwave (HPM) systems, and will provide support to demonstration, testing, evaluation, and characterization of DE systems, to include subsystem and components, as well as the integration of new subsystems and components into DE prototypes, as required.
- Travel: Some travel (estimate: 15%) to alternate test site locations may be required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- MS Degree in any engineering discipline and at least 10 years of experience addressing information security-related requirements.
- Ten or more years of experience establishing and implementing security solutions for the defense of an organization's networking assets.
- Experience leading information security teams addressing moderate to complex information security requirements.
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated June 2021 contract award to PeopleTec*
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at PeopleTec