Level III Assistant Project Manager
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Level III Assistant Project Manager to support our Arlington, VA location.
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter, able to work in a highly collaborative, virtual, and versatile environment handling an array of duties and responsibilities with particular focus on organization, coordination, process management, and multi-tasking abilities
- Create, maintain, and organize the division knowledge management and documentation system to ensure effective information communication, processes, and transparency of work
- Build strategies and documentation on organizational processes for information sharing, task management, onboarding, and coordination to share across larger program
- Manage user access, role requests, and onboarding across platforms and software systems
- Ensure the multi-organizational team adopts and follows the division knowledge management and documentation system
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the Division and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Understand Division priorities to effectively manage Division leadership's time in meetings and prioritizing events that must happen vs optional engagements
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and reports
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to proactively engage members both inside and outside of your team
- Experience working with project management applications, like Gitlab or Jira, is preferred, experience with Gitlab is strongly preferred
- Experience implementing documentation and knowledge management systems for agile software development projects and/or Division level corporate groups
- Great technical writing skills
- Knowledge of the Agile development process
- Experience working on large software development programs. Experience is working with multi-organizational programs is preferred
- Experience working within agile frameworks, such as Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience working within high technology areas, such as computer science, data science, autonomy, and artificial intelligence
- Travel: As designated; May include deployemnt to Hazardous duty areas.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required (Master's preferred)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- 5 years of demonstrated experience required
Estimated Time to Hire:
- February/March 2024
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, email@example.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
Get fresh Level III Assistant Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.