Senior Staff Accountant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scope of Position
The Senior Staff Accountant is responsible for managing the accounting operations of a growing company, including production of financial reports, maintaining accounting records, set controls and budgets, and establish accuracy of the companys financial results.
- Support the Controller in the preparation of financial statements and monthly reports.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in A/P process.
- Prepare/post monthly journal entries.
- Monitors daily cash balances, receipts, and disbursement.
- Prepare and file sales tax returns.
- Ad-hoc reports/responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Accounting/Finance.
- 3-5 years relevant accounting roles, OTC/CPG experience preferred. Great Plains experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Individual must be highly motivated and able to work effectively in both an independent and team role, operating with a high level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment and the flexibility to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
PeopleSuite Talent Solutions
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PeopleSuite Talent Solutions