Regional Account Manager - WI/MN/IA
PeopleSuite Talent Solutions Midwest, WY
- Expired: May 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our client's vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health-promoting beverages and nutrition! This company has proven products that are top sellers in iconic retailers.
Location - Midwest
- Direct lead account responsibility in identified regional account universe. Performance to be reviewed quarterly against scorecard metrics.
- Direct sales responsibility of up to 20 key account relationships within assigned geography focus on the BU high ACV chain accounts and local chains.
- Ensure area compliance on national corporate-mandated and optional programs.
- Ensure local market/region pricing is in line with National pricing standards.
- Work with Field Sales Organization to ensure In-store standards.
- Direct contact to local/regional account teams within distributors to set strategy and sales expectations.
- Responsible for building and owning relationships through select management within the wholesaler network sharing key contact responsibilities for Company communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent
- Experience in Off channel and intermediate beverage knowledge preferred.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach. Lead selling within assigned regional chains.
- Ability to build a direct relationship with trade as well as be the direct regional/local contacts
- Existing knowledge of regional off-premise chains in assigned territory.
- Must be willing to travel to meet with assigned customers.
- Results-oriented, innovative, strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Display integrity, character, and strong leadership skills.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and flexible, enjoy working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
PeopleSuite Talent Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at PeopleSuite Talent Solutions