Brand Manager, North America
- Posted: over a month ago
Scope of Position
The Brand Manager plans, organizes, and provides the leadership to achieve the Companys fiscal year volume/profit objectives for assigned brand(s). The qualified professional has full authority to operate this position in accordance with Company policy and as directed by the Vice-President, Marketing.
The Brand Manager analyzes sales information compiles reports on revenue and profitability, conducts comparative analysis against competitors, provides forecasts/ projections and strategic plans to predict market evolution and product direction. The incumbent executes plans to ensure viability of assigned brand(s) controlling the evolution of sales for assigned brands and contributing to the ongoing improvement of the Department and Company. He/she is responsible for designated new products or product lines, including development, roll-out, and testing and coordinates promotions and advertising efforts of products or brands under his/her responsibility. The position may be responsible to hire, lead/manage, develop, and retain one Marketing professional. The Brand Manager reports to the Vice President, Marketing.
- Collaborates Achieve revenue, profitability, and market share objectives.
- Lead development and execution of brand plans. This includes creating annual business plans as well as long-term strategy.
- Partner to develop the Omnichannel strategy to deliver brand sales, share growth, increases penetration, and build brand equity.
- Responsible for the execution of activation plans grounded in deep consumer understanding, insights, and data analytics that are brought to life with great creative and execution.
- Lead business operations, partnering closely with cross-functional teams to advise on financial forecasting and overall health of the business.
- Enhance the digital customer experience journey. Drive consumers through the purchase funnel from awareness, consideration, purchase, and loyalty by utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, leading effective and efficient digital activation.
- Demonstrate general management financial and analytic skills including P&L stewardship, budget management, and cross-functional and agency leadership.
- Engage, influence, and align key internal stakeholders to ensure excellent execution of strategy and activities
- Deliver formal updates, flagging potential issues, provide risk mitigation and timely solutions.
- Foster strong relationships with cross-functional partners, sales team, and agency partners to advance the business.
- Manage agency relationship and inspire them to bring forth best-in-industry work.
- Work closely and build strong relationships with the sales organization to drive brand health, 4P execution, and customer relationships.
- Build and lead high-performing brand team.
- Coach and develop talent across the organization.
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities, as may be required by the Vice-President, Marketing.
- Oversee, manage, and track employee performance. Function as a strong team-builder, coach, and mentor for staff working in a very collaborative environment.
- Create, nurture, and support a positive work environment that underscores the Companys core values and goals. Develop constructive solutions to employee relations issues.
- Include staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; make self-available to staff; provide regular performance feedback; and develop subordinates skills and encourage growth.
- Define and implement a comprehensive program of staff development and career growth.
- BS/BA (Marketing, Business), MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in consumer products marketing (CPG).
- Over the counter (OTC) brand management experience highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; demonstrated leadership and organization skills required; collaborative, cross-functional team player.
- Strong analytical skills; strong financial orientation; ability to analyze research data and make decisions designed to generate incremental sales and profits.
- Experience leading multiple external agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, lead and develop marketing talent
PeopleSuite Talent Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at PeopleSuite Talent Solutions