We are seeking four (4) Mobile Medical Assistants to become a part of our team! You will provide routine clinical and clerical support by assisting the physicians that provide care for the Residential Facility Program.
MUST have Valid CA Driver License, Valid Auto Registration and Valid Auto Insurance.
Shifts: (8) hour shifts with start times varying from 6am to 9am, depending upon sites being served
Pay range: $14.50-$16.00/hour, depending upon experience. Mileage is reimbursed at current IRS rate of 0.58 cents per mile.
Travel: Approximately 30 miles per day, up to 50 miles per day, depending upon sites being served
- Medical history, vitals, injections, perform and read TB skin tests, administer medicine as prescribed by physician.
- Schedule additional appointments, maintain medical records, order prescriptions.
- Clean and disinfect exam rooms and lab areas, autoclave instruments.
- Stock exam rooms and order supplies as needed, pick up vaccines, medical supplies, etc.
- Must be comfortable working with mentally ill patient population.
- Other duties s assigned.
- Medical Assistant certificate
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required.
- Compassionate and professional.
- Must have a dependable automobile with insurance and current CA Driver License.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations, varied start times depending on site locations.