Looking to broaden your experience in the insurance industry? PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for an Insurance Account Manager in Newark, DE!
This position is with an amazing local independent insurance agency that prides itself on communication, integrity and a fun work environment!
This Insurance Account Manager position is great for those licensed in personal lines insurance, previous account management and customer service experience!
Details for Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Pay Rate: $20-$22 / Hour (Dependent on Experience)
- 4 - 6 month contract role...has the possibility of becoming permanent!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager:
- Client-facing role whose primary duty is to provide elite service daily
- Handle billing and claims inquires, coverage changes and quotes
- Retain business and seek new business opportunities
- Assist quality control in processing renewals
Job Requirements for Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager:
- Delaware Property and Casualty Insurance License required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the insurance industry and account management
- Proficiency in Epic is strongly preferred!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, dispatcher, insurance account manager, data entry, customer service representative, insurance, bank teller, financial services representative, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.