Are you calculating a career change? PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for Part-Time Bank Teller positions in Wilmington, DE!
This position is with a local Credit Union who provides competitive wages, excellent benefits, a friendly work environment and opportunities for growth!
This bank teller position is great for those with previous retail, customer service or hospitality experience!
What's in it for you?
- No more nights and extensive weekend hours!
- Financial industry foot in the door!
- Growth opportunities!
Details for the Part-Time Teller Position:
- Schedule: Shifts will vary and you must have open availability during below operating hours
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 6:15pm, Saturday, 8:30am - 1:15pm
- Part-time positions available: 20 - 25 Hours per week
- Pay Rate: $12.50 / Hour
- Temporary to Permanent
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Part-Time Teller Position:
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits, verifying withdraws, processing transfers, etc.
- Build rapport with members to genuinely assess financial needs
- Handle member inquiries in-person and over the telephone
- Cross sell available and applicable credit union products/services
Job Requirements for the Part-Time Teller Position:
- At least 3 years of retail, customer service, hospitality or sales experience
- Must have proficient computer skills and excellent verbal/written communication
- Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, bank teller, financial services representative, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.