A nationwide publicly traded company is currently looking for enthusiastic Inbound Call Center Specialists to join their team in Exton, PA! This is an exciting opportunity to join a team-oriented company with lots of potential for growth!
Job Details for Inbound Call Center Specialist:
- Schedule: Must be able to work 1 weekend day each week. Various shifts available.
- Pay Rate: $15 (plus opportunities to earn monthly bonuses!)
Job Responsibilities & Description for Inbound Call Center Specialist:
- Answer inbound calls from current and potential customers
- Schedule customers for facility tours
- Answer customer questions regarding pricing, availability, and location
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service to all customers
Job Requirements for Inbound Call Center Specialist:
- Customer Service experience required
- This is a goal driven call center - must be able to meet company standards/goals
- Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, customer service agent, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, inbound call center, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.