Do you have international shipping and client relations experience? Apply here! PeopleShare is actively interviewing experienced Customer Service Representatives for an amazing direct hire opportunity for an leading international chemical manufacturer in Newtown, PA!
Job Details for the Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Pay Rate: $45,000-$55,000 based on experience
- Direct Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Customer Service Representative:
- Oversee client relations regarding all logistics
- Ensure the accuracy of each order to include entry, shipping, and billing information
- Receive and coordinate all domestic and international shipping
- Complete invoicing and purchase orders as needed
- Track all shipments and freight
Job Requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma required; Associates or higher preferred
- MUST have experience in the chemical industry & manufacturing
- At least 2-4 years of logistics experience
- International shipping, HazMat, DOT, and chemical shipping experience is preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.