Are you a dynamic, problem solving customer service professional? This Customer Service Coordinator position in Newark, DE is just for you!
Enjoy a fun, family oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated!
If you are looking to transition out of irregular schedules and inconsistent hours...Apply Today
Details for the Customer Service Coordinator position:
- Schedule: 2nd shift, 2:30pm - 11:00pm (Days will vary and will include rotating weekends)
- Pay Rate: $11 / Hour (Increase to $14 when brought on permanently)
- Contract to Hire - Looking for career oriented candidates!
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Customer Service Coordinator position:
- Responsible for scheduling HVAC and plumbing technicians appointments
- Answer incoming phone calls while providing exceptional customer service
- Enter detailed and accurate call notes into customer accounts for technician reference
- Create dispatch numbers for parts ordered as well as follow up on orders and scheduled appointments
Job Requirements for the Customer Service Coordinator:
- Minimum of 2 years of office/customer service experience within a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office
- High School Diploma
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, dispatcher, data entry, customer service representative, insurance, bank teller, financial services representative, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.