Better Banking starts with you! Be our next great Bank Teller!
PeopleShare has immediate openings for Part-time Tellers in Wilmington and Middletown!
This client has a proven history of excellence, providing exceptional customer service and banking to the community for over 80 years. In the role of Part-time Teller you will model exemplary customer service and effectively communicate promotional campaigns.
A teller role is a great position for candidates looking to gain financial, customer service or accounting experience.
If you see yourself working in a professional environment with room to grow apply today!
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00 AM- 6:00 PM (Must have Saturday availability 8:45 AM- 1:15 PM)
- Pay Rate: $12/hour
- Temporary to permanent
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Teller role:
- Assist customers with banking needs including deposits, with-drawls and account inquiries
- Provide exceptional customer service to all members
- Inform customers of the services provided by the credit union
- Sell members services that benefit their account
Job Requirements of the Part-time Teller:
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Entry level banking knowledge
- Must have basic computer knowledge
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, teller, cashiers, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.